Apart from all the beautiful furniture pieces you can find in our store, we also have other household essentials that you wouldn't want to leave Maker and Moss without.
This week, we are featuring a recipe from the book Infuse by Eric Prum and Josh Williams. This book features recipes on how to infuse oils, spirits and waters for your next kitchen creation.
We hope our take on one of their concoctions inspires you not only for your next Netflix night, but to buy this amazing book for yourself.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce
- 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Sea salt
- Place the butter and honey in an 8 oz Mason jar and microwave, uncovered for 30 seconds
- Add the sriracha and stir to combine.
- Combine the popcorn kernels and canola oil in a heavy bottomed pan and cook on the stove, covered, over medium-high heat, shaking occasionally. Remove from heat once the popping stops.
- Place in a bowl and top with the infused butter. Sprinkle with sea salt and ENJOY!
Infuse by Eric Prum and Josh Williams can be found in our store or right here online. Do yourself a favor, buy this book, and find yourself having more movie nights in!